Monday, December 8, 2008

Friends are earth's angels ~

I received a beautiful package Monday in the mail ~ Sheila from Blessed and Distressed sent me the sweetest gift! A wonderful spoon nest with bird and also the prettiest button card that she made ~ I just love each and every thing Sheila, thank you so much!!

When I see her pretty artwork it just makes me want to run into my artroom and start on something. Does that happen to you? Just seeing amazing, thoughtful artwork makes me want to create as well ~ We all definitely inspire one another don't we?
Sheila, your goodies are so beautiful ~

















I have been so busy cleaning out, cleaning up, switching bedrooms and making things work that it has left no time at all for creating.....I'm so very happy about the kids coming to live with us though. Tuesday afternoon they should arrive with their things!!!

I'm sorry that I haven't created anything new as of late ~ I crave it really, but have had other things that I've had to do with all that is going on around here :).......so maybe soon the dust will settle (literally) and I'll be back to making things ~

Wishing you a wonderful Tuesday sweet friends!
xxoo, Dawn

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are some lovely goodies you got from your Angel of a friend! Thanks for sharing, they're beautiful!

Heather ~Pretty Petals said...

What a sweet gift from Miss Sheila! I have had the pleasure of meeting her in person and she is just such a sweetie.

Hope you are having fun decorating for Christmas Dawn, sorry I haven't been to visit in such a long time! xoxo Heather

Monica said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely!!
Your blog is such an isnpiration for me! Thank you...

Monica x.

Sherry said...

So lovely to have friends like Sheila...this is beautiful work indeed. And Dawn...perhaps your break from creating is giving others the opportunity to fill you with joy and beauty and gift you for all the joy you bring to others.

Betty said...

Sweet gifts. I just know you are so excited about your children...this is gonna be one happy winter for you!

Bumpkin Hill said...

these are beautiful treasures, I just love birds and these are so sweet. I quite agree about being inspired by others. Festive Beary Hugs, Catherine x

Barbara Jean said...

Dawn,
More beautiful things on your blog. What great gifts! I so look forward to coming here each day. And, yes, other people's work does inspire me to get in there and create.

Blessings on your day.
BJ

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love this spoon nest! The little bird is just the perfect touch!
Such pretties!
Diane

Sandy said...

Your little spoon nest is divine! I think it would look perfect under glass with some of your other pretties! I hope your nest gets settled soon!

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Dawn ~ that is such a precious gift ~ I can't wait to go visit her ~
Have fun getting ready for family !!
xoxo,
Lori

Tina Leavy said...

Hi Dawn..
it will settle down and you'll be back to creating up a storm in no time.

the author said...

The spoon is gorgeous! Completely!

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Oh Clara! I love it! It's so timeless...she'll wear it beautifully!
The gifts are darling-I especially love the bird tag - and the home made button card? Genius!!


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...